We’re based next to the National Glass Centre in Sunderland, SR6 0GL, on the Sea to Sea (C2C/NCN7) cycle route where we run many free activities including:
- kids stabiliser free sessions
- one-to-one adult cycle training
- bike maintenance sessions
- led bike rides
- travel with tots sessions – try out our child seats and carriages
- Dr. Bike – get your bike serviced by our qualified bike mechanics for free!
Every Friday, 10am-2pm is our drop-in session at the Bike Dock – come and get your bike serviced for free by our qualified mechanics, we perform basic maintenance and repairs for free and advise you on any bigger issues. Or have a cuppa and get some advice on cycling, bike maintenance and local cycle routes from our brilliant volunteers.
The Bike Dock is located in the heart of Sunderland, next to the National Glass Centre, Liberty Way, Sunderland SR6 0GL. If you’re interested in any of activities please do get in touch or come down and see us at our weekly drop-in, every Friday 10am-2pm at the Bike Dock.
We’re also looking for people to help support the project and for volunteers to pass on their skills to other members of the community.